Deep Sea Fishing on Roatan
Wahoo | Dorado |Black Fin Tuna | Marlin | Bill Fish
Roatan offers great holidays on the beach and some amazing deep sea fishing thanks to it's reef structure and 2000 ft ocean bottom. We commonly catch Wahoo, Tuna, Dorado, and during Aug - Sept have a nice run of Marlin and Bill fish. We fish all the Bay Islands including Roatan, Utila, Guanaja, and Cayos Cochinos.
Pescado Roatan is mainly a fly fishing charter company, but we work with the best deep sea captains on the island to provide you with the best sized boat for number of guest in your party. Rates depend on the size of the boat and the location (Roatan, Cayos, Utila, etc). You can check out the how's the fishing page to learn more about each of the Bay Islands.
- All of our charters include ice cold drinks and snacks
- Full day charters include lunch
- For fish and dive trips we supply the tanks and a PADI professional
- All fish caught can be taken home and prepared at your hotel
- In most cases water pickup is included
- We're happy to reschedule if bad weather presents it's self on the reserved day
- Pricing ranges from $50 an hour to $150
Contact us for pricing and details
Fishing and Diving
If your group loves to dive and fish we're happy to arrange for a PADI DiveMaster or Instructor to accompany you. We highly recommend visiting Cayos Cochinos if you want to spend the day fishing and diving. The pristine waters will amaze you with the variety of marine life and your sure to hook up with some Wahoo or Tuna.
- Scuba gear not included, just air tanks.
- Min of 6 and max of 12 divers
- Prices range depending on dive location
Test your skills by Fly Fishing in the Caribbean waters of Roatan, Honduras for bonefish and Permit. Pescado Roatan is a catch and release Marine Park supported fishing charter service offering fly fishing, light tackle, and blue water fishing. Details here